|The 19th International Invited Fashion Exhibition
1. Title : Empathy
- Part I: Empathy in culture
- Part II: Empathy in nature
- Part III: Empathy in sustainability
- Part IV: Empathy in technology
- Part V: Free Theme
2. Venue : The Department of Clothing, Textiles, and Interior Design, University of Philippines, Diliman (UP Diliman)
3. Exhibition period : Monday, Aug 11th~ Wednesday, Aug 13th, 2014.
4. Exhibiting countries : China, Taiwan, Philippine, Japan, Hong Kong, Italy, Korea, etc.
5. Eligibility : professors, instructors, or designers
6. Application period : Friday, Mar 28th, 2014 ~ Saturday, May 31th, 2014
(Download and submit the form through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Submission due : Friday, June 27th, 2014
8. Photo-taking for brochure : Friday, June 27th, 2014 ~ Monday, June 30th, 2014
9. Submit your work to : For application form : email@example.com
For photos: http://www.webhard.co.kr
Upload your file in the fold of “2014 SFTI International Conference”. (Upload to the Webhard. ID; yoost5656, password; 4543, under the folder name “Exhibition of SFTI”).
10. Exhibiting Fee :
- KRW 300,000 (including pamphlet production cost and exhibition expenses) for Korean attendee ($100 for foreign participants)
- KRW 500,000 (including pamphlet production cost and exhibition expenses) for Korean non-attendee ($200 for foreign participants)
Bank Deposit: Kookmin Bank 675001-04-130201, Korean Society Clothing Industry
11. Other information :
Overseas Apparel Industry Field Trip and international conference is scheduled as following.
- A team: Aug 9th to Aug 13th in conjunction with the exhibition. (Manila)
- B team: Aug 9th to Aug 15th in conjunction with the exhibition. (Manila+ Boracay)
** For other relevant information, please refer to the homepage of the SFTI or call the SFTI office